Front-end DeveloperFront-end Developer
• Fair and honest cooperation!
• Every new specialist becomes a member of our family
that is why we’d like to cooperate with a person, not only with a developer;
• Educational programs;
• Location in the center of the city, so it’s easy to find us;
• You’ll get MAC and all needed soft for work in the office;
• Our Account Manager will care about your taxes;
• Regular team events.
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS;
• Git — basic knowledge;
• Passion for and prior experience with front-end development;
• Eager to learn and ask questions.
Will be a plus
• Conversational English.
• Interested in working out challenging daily problems.
• Ability to learn things fast.
• Soft skills.
Case studyCase study
Calculator for Insurance servicesRead more
How to improve claims process?
Can you believe that?
56% of firms said they recognized the importance of blockchain.
Why? Read more!
Benefits of Reliability Engineering for Insurance
The benefits of reliable software — is that you possible to develop a system with arbitrary complexityRead more
A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
Fortifier works with health and money.
We know their importance and protect them.
Insurtech Revolution. 7 Main Trends.
There is a tendency that conservative or old-fashion insurers have risk losing
at least 20% of their business without new technologies.
8 Reasons that your project needs a Project Manager.
A Project Manager is the central figure of a project and development team.
So the main question is what exactly PM can bring to your project.
What is quality assurance? And why do you need software testing?
One of the most important development parts is QA.
What does it mean? And why we must spend money for this?
To contact us please use the contact form visible.