We are looking for a Data Scientist who will join a dedicated team to work on the innovative IoT Edge project for scalable renewable energy solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of an innovative and energetic TeQo team, which is a member of the large multinational conglomerate holding with offices in more than 100 countries.
As part of the Data Science Team at TeQo, Data Scientist will work on cutting edge solutions to enable business transformation across industries. Data Scientist will be actively involved in understanding customer business requirements and coming up with predictive model-based solutions.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop Voice-Enabled chatbots that can be integrated into Scada;
- Develop, deploy and track Machine Learning models for different business problems;
- Data mining, Data scraping and data wrangling using state-of-the-art methods such as data.table, dplyr and pandas;
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques;
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance;
- Excellent understanding of time series-based models such as ARIMA etc.;
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms both supervised and unsupervised;
- Good understanding of ensemble models, Neural Network and Deep learning systems.
Experience and Skills:
- 1-2 yrs of Experience working in Python, NLTK;
- Hands-on development experience with Python packages like Scikit Learn, PyPi, Speech Recognition;
- Experience in developing chatbots, NLP (wit.ai, api.ai), Speech to Text Synthesizer (google API);
- Hands-on experience in Supervised, Unsupervised and Semi-Supervised Algorithms;
- Should have worked in any Notebooks like Jupyter/Pycharm/Apache Zeppelin;
- Time Series algos like ARIMA, AR, MA;
- Hands-on experience in SVM, Random Forest, K-Means, Nearest Neighbor, Decision Trees, Naïve Bayes;
- Upper-intermediate English is a must.
Education Qualification / Additional Certifications:
- Bachelor/Master/Post graduate of Tech/Engineering/Statistics/Maths Graduates.
- Strong communication skills;
- Introduce innovative solutions to solve complex data challenges;
- Strong Mathematics and Statistics concepts;
- Data-oriented personality;
- Probabilistic thinking process, Capacity to quickly understand and incorporate new technologies and patterns;
- Must be able to work independently in a matrixed global distributed environment;
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously.
- Competitive salary with regular reviews;
- Paid annual vacation (15 workdays), sick leaves (5 days) and day-offs (5 days);
- Bright large office with convenient traffic interchange;
- You’ll get a Mac computer for working at the office;
- Our Accountant will care about your taxes.