Assistant to the CEO performs a variety of administrative tasks and support to the CEO. Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Composing and preparing correspondence or placing phone calls for the CEO;
- Keeping track of the CEO’s calendar + travel arrangements;
- Document management;
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner;
- Drafting presentations for the CEO;
- Completing expense reports;
- Drafting reports, letters and agenda, take minutes during senior management team meetings;
- Upholding a strict level of confidentiality;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years providing support for upper-level management on the corresponding position;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- Proficiency in Google services, Google Presentations or other software for presentation drafting;
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills;
- Excellent business letters writing skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Higher education (preferably management/economics) or specialized staff assistant education;
- Driver license (B category) with driving experience at least 3 years.
Will be a plus:
- German (will be a plus).
- Work in an office with a good road junction;
- Providing Apple equipment for work;
- 5-day working week; 8-hour working day;
- 15 working days of paid vacation, 5 days of sick leave;
- Competitive reward based on interview results;
- Legal and accounting support;
- 50% compensation for in-service training.