Fortifier IT Company requires an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities to help us expand our clientele in the UK. You will be the front of the company in the UK and will possess the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Working with Fortifier’s IT services brand to develop and deliver its long-term objectives;
- Extending the list of potential clients within the Insurance and Insurtech industry;
- Building potential client contact lists, establishing first contact, identifying business needs, negotiating and growing successful business partnerships;
- Providing domestic networking with potential customers;
- Establishing professional commercial business partnering;
- Managing an advertising and promotional budget and the development and implementation of business plans;
- Being responsible for a portfolio of accounts measured on sales volume, value, and profit;
- Accomplishing pre-sales and sales management of Fortifier IT services within London and other UK regions in order to achieve specific sales targets and objectives.
- Proven work experience within B2B sales responsibilities (insurance industry experience would be a great plus);
- Knowledge of IT services/products B2B pre-sales and sales processes;
- Knowledge of insurance industry value chain and industry challenges https://prnt.sc/nmqrxo;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Social media marketing skills would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in English;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Time management and planning skills;
- BSc/BA in Business Management with basic knowledge of marketing: better if the degree is related to IT Business Management or Marketing.