- 1+ years of work experience;
- High level of PC user;
- The ability to collect, analyze information and create written content for specific target audiences;
- Skills of working with large volumes of information;
- Strong intermediate speaking and upper-intermediate written English — MUST HAVE!
- Excellent communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- A portfolio of publications in English; expansive social media presence with personal or professional profiles;
- Experience managing brands for a business, with the demonstrated ability to deliver on key business goals: the growth of page subscribers, engagement rate increasing, etc.
- Work in a united, friendly and supportive team;
- Family relationships within the team;
- Personal development and professional growth;
- 50% of compensation for participation in IT-events;
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and sick leave;
- Bright large office with convenient traffic interchange;
- You’ll get a Mac computer and all the needed software for working at the office;
- Our Accountant will care about your taxes;
- Team events (football matches, paintball, theaters, etc.);
- Personal development plan for each employee and 50% compensation of education courses.
- Writing articles, posts, texts of presentation materials in English.