Working on multiple cross industry-projects with the customer from Germany.
- Experience working with Angular 2+;
- Experience working with Node.js, ExpressJS, MongoDB, Nginx, TypeScript;
- Knowledge of Socket.IO, Redis, Sass;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Competitive salary paid vacation and sick leave;
- Office with convenient traffic interchange;
- Personal development and professional growth;
- 50% of compensation for participation in IT-events;
- Our Accountant will care about your taxes;
- Personal development plan for each employee and 50% compensation of education courses.
About Fortifier.IT Company
Fortifier IT Company provides customized reliable software development for the InsurTech and Insurance companies. We help with the digital transformation of the insurance business. Implementing up-to-date IT technologies into business processes management and opening new digital channels for customers allows insurance companies to increase KPIs and save on employees costs. We use the latest available technologies (such as AI and Machine Learning, IoT, Predictive Data Analytics) to satisfy the needs of the insurance industry’s specific challenges. All of our developers are certified members of the First Institute of Reliable Software. We adhere to a globally recognized EEE 982, IEEE 1091, ISO/IEC 9126 software development standards. Reliability, security, and protection – this is what insurance brings to people, and this is what FORTIFIER’s IT services provide to the insurance industry.
Our credo is — «First Reliable Engineering for Insurance»
5 Facts about Fortifier team:
- In business since 2013.
- Strong expertise in Insurance software development.
- Large enough for full-cycle development small enough to care each client.
- Use Agile Principles for quality, speed-to-market, cost control and risk management.
- Our team loves football, so our main office is in Business Metallist Centre of Euro 2012.